Our client is a food tech agriculture company dedicated to the sustainable practice of farming edible insects. With a farm in Kumasi, they seek to rapidly scale their production, co-develop packaged products, and take advantage of export opportunities to other West African countries while building a conscious company.
Sales Channels Accounts Manager M/F
Location: 1 x Accra
You must be a passionate individual to have a significant & highly impactful contribution to the organization’s sales function, drive sales growth and direct sales strategy.
The candidate should have the ability and willingness to ride a motorbike
Note: DO NOT APPLY IF YOU NOT WILLING TO RIDE A MOTORBIKE
must have circa 4-5 yrs sales experience, ideally both in B2B & B2C
Minimum an HND degree is required ideally in sales/ marketing/business/food/agriculture/something similar
Engage in Active Selling
- Pitch products within designated channels.
- Strategically identifying potential B2C and B2B clients to grow small to large business accounts through initiating and closing the sales on products
- Maintaining a professional network of potential clients/customers and business opportunities.
- Generate sales by prospecting leads,and negotiating advantageous deals.
- Execute sales strategy and provide feedback to pivot sales strategy with sales managers
- Assess and implement a methodology to increase B2C & B2B sales
- Coordinate deliveries
- Door to door selling
- Product education with individual & business customers
Manage Customers + Customer Feedback
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Liaising with field sales, retailers, and wholesalers to understand product requirements and limitations
- Additional responsibilities upon request.
- The candidate should be adaptable and flexible with the understanding that Legendary Foods is a quickly growing company and it is a start-up environment. This means that all people may occasionally have to do things outside of their strict department or role responsibilities.
- Must be highly organized, have a positive attitude, be highly energetic, and willing to engage in active field sales activities
- Ability and willingness to ride a motorcycle
- Customer Relationships, Customer Retention, Market Research.
- Ability to multi-task (not in a given moment but over days and weeks), prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pivot & adapt, mobilize resources quickly
- Driven by results and sales
- Must be willing to move around and travel to hot and congested areas
- High level of integrity
- Conform to a results-driven, target-based role
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Supported by: sales team, business analyst, accounting team & processing team
max 3500, compensation commensurate with experience. Compensation will be part base + part bonus based on targets. Health insurance is available after the probation period ends.
Start Date: As soon as possible
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please:
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have ideally a University Degree as mentioned above and 3+ yrs hands-on B2B & B2C sales experience -and willing to ride a motorbike of course
- Make sure that the above is reflected throughout your CV: your CV should have accomplishments and not a mere list of tasks/duties per role – convince us that you are a really hands-on person
- You are a sales-person- mention your personally achieved revenue per year for every job in your CV
- Please ensure your CV includes
- A description of the business activities of each former employer.
- Where applicable, a description/samples of the tasks performed at a former employer(s) that are relevant to the Core Competencies.
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect an ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘ Accra Channel Sales’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial font No 12 and capitals for your headings please
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4 pages long nor a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- Indicate which number is your whatsapp number please.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.