International Client cased in Takoradi ( Shama/ Shema City) is looking for a
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER/ESS
QUALITIES OF CANDIDATE
- Highdegree of professionalism in delivery of work
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Agood team player; relate well with managers and subordinates
- Beable to work under minimum supervision
- Good administrative and organization skills
- Good Knowledge in the Employment/Labor Laws of Ghana
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Under the age of 38, full-time graduated from the top 3 universities in Ghana (full-time degree from UCC or UG or KNUST)
- Minimumof Second Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Business Management or its equivalent
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience in similar duties
- Membership to Professional certification is an added PLUS
- Develop strategies in administrative manager functions to effectively run the organization.
- Supervise and manage administrative operations of the department
- Develop and implement administrative functions to monitor business operations.
- Manage and direct the activities of the staff in an administrative set-up.
- Interact with other department heads in managing the entire administrative operations.
- Develop inventory control management systems for the inventory section.
- Develop logistics in organizing records, files and statements in an effective manner.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Liaise with government agencies like immigration service, the police, the district assembly and all other relevant institutions.
circa 3000-5000 cedis gross- negotiable for unusual candidates
How to apply
(only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- You must be a UG or UCC or KNUST graduate
- Strongly suggest that your CV lists accomplishments and not just a list of duties
- Send us your highly customized 2-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Assistant Admin Manager/ess- Takoradi’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.