Please we got tooooooo many male applicants – we need now to balance it so only female applicants for the moment!!!! Thank you for your understanding.
Young and growing Advertising/Media company in NIA (North Industrial Area) is urgently looking for a
M/F Jnr. Admin Executive with 1-3 years of secretarial/ administration experience
Ideally You have some sort of a secretarial or admin diploma/ HND/ Bachelors.
We are looking for a competent Administrative Executive for secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Act as the point of contact between the agency and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Coordinate the preparation of our weekly progress report
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
You are also very neat and representable.
Starting Salary is 700 GHS gross
How to Apply
- Send us your highly customized 2-3-page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to: CV @ HIREgh . com(remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘Admin Executive -NIA ACCRA‘ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 2+ pages long – no CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 4 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.