International Client si looking for:
5-7 Medior to SENIOR DevOps / FULLSTACK DEVELOPERS M/F: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands-on development of the products that your team is continuously iterating on, including creating new experiences while ensuring high resilience, availability, and speed
- Collaborate with colleagues in product design, product management and systems architecture to develop experimental solutions and bring great ideas to life
- Market your new ideas internally and evolve them according to feedback and critique within an agile environment
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices to ensure our customer experience is the best it can be while delivering software quickly with high quality
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development, and DevOps best practices
This position requires a minimum of:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least five years of application development experience,
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS preferred
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps capabilities such as automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery preferred
- If possible: Proven experience of working in an international company or on projects for international clients
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of the company
Monthly Salary starts at 4.500 ghs- SALARY IS OPEN because developers have such diverse backgrounds and it depends on your experience and the value that you can bring to the organization.
HOW TO APPLY (only if you qualify please)
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please
- Apply only if you really qualify – must have 3-5+years hands-on experience with the programming environments mentioned above + agile
- Also per job-entry in your CV, indicate how many people you managed if applicable (not critical)
- Make sure that you reread this Job Description and your CV is highly ‘customized‘. Friendly advice please: Statistically, please: nobody gets 5000+ GHS a month with a generic CV
- Send us your highly customized 3-4 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect the ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences) CV in Word (so NO PDF files please) to CV @ HIREgh . com (remove empty spaces) with the appropriate heading: ‘FullStack Dev – Accra or Takoradi (choose your preferred city or even both)’ in your email’s subject/ Title line.
- Also tell us what is your salary expectations (be realistic please0 and whether thsi amount is gross or net
- Ideally, use Arial font No 10 for all of your CV and Arial No 12 + capitals for your headings
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 4+ pages long. Do NOT send a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc –our ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex
- Also, please indicate when is the earlier that you can start
|Test(s) might make part of this process
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and meeting with you this week.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care about that.