3000-6000 Max -Sales Manager– UPS (uninterruptible power supply) | Accra
Job Title: Sales Manager – UPS Division (uninterruptible power supply)
Years of experience: Minimum 5 years working in sales or business development in the UPS industry in Ghana
Skills & Responsibilities:
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Very good knowledge of the UPS Ghana market
– Excellent relations with potential clients and organizations such as banks, hospitals, IT companies etc…
– Well organized with good planning and forecast skills
– Able to achieve growth and hit sales targets
– Able to design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
– Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
– BS degree in business administration, Engineering or a related field (marketing, management etc…)
– Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager or business development manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
Between GHS 3000 – GHS 5000 depending on experience
We can reach up to GHS 6000 if the candidate is very experienced
Other benefits include: Car + mobile + fuel allowance + Commission on sales
- Send your CV in Word (so, no PDF files please) to “CV at HIREgh . com” (remove empty spaces and replace ‘at’ with the @ symbol) and use ‘UPS Sales’ in your email’s subject title.
- Provide an indication of current salary (if working)
- Let us know what your availability/ termination notice is.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care for that. Tnx again, Irene.
PS2: We love/ welcome referrals.