For Accounts Manager in Eastern Region 2800- 3100 GHS Gross + 1350 monthly expenses + free furnished apartment + …..
|Company Location||Near Kade, Eastern Region|
|Start Date||July 1st, 2018|
|Job Title||Accounts Manager|
|Reports directly to||Chief Financial Officer|
|· Coordinate, manage and control work of accounts staff
· Ensure compliance to the Accounts Procedures by communicating the standards and procedures and monitoring their application.
· Responsible for the daily operations of the company’s accounts
· Administer finance/ accounts control and management policies and procedures
· Participate actively in the continuous improvement process of the accounts
|· Working closely with and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), responsible for the Management Accounting Controls Systems of the Company; cooperation of all Heads of Department (HOD)
· Manage the monthly financial closing of company accounts and preparation of monthly financial statements
· Assist in preparation of annual budgets.
· Track and review expenditure against budgets in a suitable reporting format.
· Analyse business performance and ensure monthly cost/budget reports distributed throughout the company.
Job Specification & qualification
|· Education level: A qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA) with a First Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Specialised field: Accounting, IFRS
· Years of experience: 3 – 5 years in a similar position (experience in agro industry and/or in a subsidiary of an international organization will be a plus).
· Managing a team of between 13 to 20 or more
· Working with a big company that is compliant with accounting procedures
· Residence: Ready to be a full time resident in Kwae, Eastern Region
Remuneration & Benefits
|· Monthly base salary between GHS 2,800 – 3,100
· Monthly domestic allowance of GHS 540.77
· Monthly transport allowance of GHS 800
· 13th month bonus (one month base salary) paid per annum in December
· 28 working days paid leave after one year anniversary with the company
· Leave bonus (one month base salary) paid per annum
· Fully furnished (hard furniture) 2 bedroom self-contained bungalow
· Free water and electricity
· Free medical scheme for the employee, spouse and 4 registered children
· Group Accident Insurance
- Send your CV in Word (so, no PDF files please) to “CV at HIREgh . com” (remove empty spaces and replace ‘at’ with the @ symbol) and use ‘Accounts Manager FC Eastern Region’ in your email’s subject title.
- Provide an indication of current salary (if working) or last one (if unemployed)
- Let us know what your availability/ termination notice is.
PS: Please by simply sharing or liking this, you might help a family member/ friend/ colleague/ Church member, to a new job with dignity. We care for that. Tnx again, Irene.
PS2: We love/ welcome referrals and show our generous appreciation.
(6 months after your referral has been on the job).
PS3: We will find and check our own references, including possible salary and employment checks.
PS4: A psychometric evaluation could possibly be part of the candidate- evaluation process.